Friday 16 February 2018

Wk 7 ~ Anything Goes ~ Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy
--------------------------------------------------------------  
Welcome back!
As always our challenge theme is
ANYTHING GOES
PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
TOP 3 DT FAVOURITES: Each will win a FREE digi stamp voucher for the store.
Closing date for entries: Fri 23rd February, Noon. Max 2 entries per person, no backlinks.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, use any products you wish...
--------------------------------------------------------------
The winners of Week 5 are at the end of this post.

GUEST DESIGN TEAM CALL !..
We are looking for anyone who would like to be considered for a Guest Designer position with the team over the next few months. This would be for an 8 week term and a total of 4 projects. You must have a blog and be willing and able to share your work across social media.
If you'd like to apply please let us know by email HERE...

Make sure you pop over to the Polkadoodles Store this week...
We have lots of new releases which have been going on for the last couple of weeks so don't miss them, you'll love them all!
And make sure you also head over to the  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE HERE and enter our Anything Goes Challenge there, too! More great prizes to be won!


We also have a special surprise for you this month!...
....the amazing The Ribbon Girl are also sponsoring a stunning prize for us during February!
Everyone who enters the challenges from now until the end of this month will be entered into a special random draw to win this amazing Ribbon Girl stash! 
WOW! I want it! 
Thanks so much Ribbon Girls!
https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/index.php



(Rules: A random winner will be shortlisted from each Digi Choosday and Polkadoodles challenge by Random.org. Those shortlisted will then be combined into a final draw and a final random winner selected by Random.org). 

Winner will be announced on this blog and the Polkadoodles blog in March.






Let's see what the Design Team have made for us this week!...
 
Ruth:  I've used Winnie Celebrations 2 kit and coloured her up with Promarkers then cut her out.  The papers are also from the same collection and I had to be clever with piecing them together as they were left overs from a previous project but as I don't like to throw anything away, they were going to get used!  I've also used the Fluffy Cloud Dies - generally to hide the paper joins!

Helen -  I just love the Celebrations Collection and thought this little beauty called Hooray would make a great New Home card, she sure looks like she's celebrating. I used the lush papers to make my little scene in the background and the scenic landscape die to make the grass all from Celebrations 1

Norma For my card this week I used some elements from Helga hippo Collection, I love the images and the colors in the collection, plus I really like that you can use papers and elements from others. In this case I used one of the papers from Celebrations 1  and something else that I found on my desk. I think will be perfect from my neighbor that is going to have her retirement this summer. We are counting the days to be able to go shopping together.
Anna - For my wedding card I chose the cake template that is in the kit Love and Kisses
I then made some little roses and enriched them with a light point inside ... strips of half-pearls to emphasize the tops of the cake and the card is ready. I only added a sentiment at the base and an oval with Mr and Mrs writing to customize.
Shylaa - For my card this week, i have used have elements from Belle Papillon and flowers Foliage collection from Winne Special moments and Frame from Winne white christmas collection
Jacki Hi for my card I have used the Celebrations kit 1 new Job which I took one of the gorgeous papers a sentiment and the lovely image which I coloured with my pencils
Lisa - I've used a gorgeous image from Winnie Celebrations 2 called You Passed!, coloured with copics.  The papers and sentiment are from the Work and Play Love & Kisses set.
Vannessa - I used the adorable hot air balloon image, a sentiment and some patterned papers all from the Winnie Celebrations 2 Bundle. She was coloured with Copics as well. 

Now onto our Winner and Top 3 of our Week 5 challenge.....
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)   
Random Winner:
The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is.....
16 Cristina
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD0wk5001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store.
Claims must be received by 23/2/18, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...
Grab our Winners Blinkie!

Design Team's Favourite Top 3 in no particular order....
 32 Mukta
All 3 of you have WON A FREE DIGI STAMP!  
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD0wk50123 to claim your download voucher from the digi store.
Claims must be received by 23/2/18, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.

Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you all for taking part in our challenges.  We love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations...
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!