Friday 15 December 2017

Wk 50 ~ Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles

Shop on Etsy
--------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome back to another great challenge!


This will be our last challenge for this year so we would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and we will see you all again in the New Year. Thankyou so much for all your amazing support and wonderful creations during 2017, we truly appreciate you taking the time to join us every week. We wish you a wonderful festive season with all your loved ones - and of course - lots of lovely crafting hopefully!...

As always our theme is
ANYTHING GOES
PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
TOP 3 DT FAVOURITES: Each will win a FREE digi stamp voucher for the store.
Closing date for entries: Fri 22nd December, Noon. Max 2 entries per person, no backlinks.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, use any products you wish...
--------------------------------------------------------------
The winners of Week48 are at the end of this post.

Make sure you pop over to the Polkadoodles Store this week...
We have so many lovely goodies in store right now including beautiful decorations and embellies to add finishing touches to your Xmas Cards and decorations - don't miss it.
If you're a big Winnie fan - check out our new Winnie GIFT WRAP AND DIES! They're awesome and  selling out fast so don't miss them!....
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/gift-wrap/




And make sure you also head over to the  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE HERE and enter our Anything Goes Challenge there, too! More great prizes to be won!

Let's see what the Design Team have made for us this week!...
 It´s me, Tina - I have created a small set for the New Year's Eve party. It includes a party hat, a cracker, some photo accessories and straws. I used Winnie with the clock out from the big bundle Winnie Wonderland and colored her with Polychromos. The digital paper comes from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles - Heaven 7.

Scatty Jan For my New Year project I made a tag using the lovely image January ~ Knowledge is Everything. The sentiment I used is cut down from one from Winnie Winterland collection The flower is a die cut using Flowers 2 . I coloured using Polychromo Pencils and Distress Oxides for the background, flowers and cloud xx

Angie J - I have used Something to Say - January. This time I have made a Gift Tag to pop around the neck of a wine bottle. Coloured with copic markers. The stamped sign says "Happy Alcoholidays". A very simple and quick one layer Gift Tag!

Michelle I have used Winnie Fruit Punch Collection to make this Wine glass card I enlarged one of the embellishment to make the card and then I used a Digital image from the kit and coloured it up with copics
Ania - I used the Marigold digi stamp from the Darling Buds collection. The image I colored with alcohol markers and fussy-cut the image that I placed on the cosmos/night sky background  (done with alcohol inks on yupo paper).
Anjie -  I used the Frosted Winter collection to make this. I printed the papers onto card so I could distress the edges and mount them onto 3D foam. The purple card at the back is a shimmery purple which is perfect for this collection, although it doesn't show up in photos. I them fussy cut all the letters and numbers and mounted them on 3D foam as well. I then added a flower and some gems to finish it off.

Sharon  This week's inspiration is New Year/Celebrations.  For this challenge I decided to make some dividers for my diary.  I used the Wonderland  rubber stamps from Polkadoodles and the background paper was from the Winnie Wonderland Paper Heaven 4 - Printable Digital download set also from Polkadoodles.  The die cuts are Ribbon/Gift frames & Corners - Craft cutting die
Sabrina For this new challenge I decided to create a shadow box using the beautiful Winnie Winterland - North Pole diges included in my Winnie Winterland - Big Kahuna digital craft download Bundle. Inside the shadow I inserted some warm-colored sequins. The embellishments are also part of the Winnie Winterland - Big Kahuna digital craft download Bundle. For the coloring I used the Tombow Dual Brush
Stephanie here! It's the time of year for celebrations and it's always Tea Time in Wonderland! Winnie in Wonderland is the bundle used for this collaged mixed media canvas. I painted digistamp and collaged a few pieces from the design sheets. All the details can be found on my blog.
Bev here, I fancied trying to make an elegant, classy, black & white New Year card this week. Less is more I think here, I used a topper from Octavia Frosted Winter and glittered it then adhered it to a pearlised white mat & added that to the very ornate Ribbon/Gift Frame. I then turned a black A6 on it's side (landscape) mat and layered some backing paper from the same collection and then added the topper. To finish it off I also added a few gem stones. A really CAS design.
Merlina here with a card featuring Winnie-white-christmas-big-kahuna, she is so cute, isn't she?

As always, Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you this week...

Now onto our Winner and Top 3 of our Week 48.....
Random Winner:
Claims must be received by 26/12/17, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is.....
13 - Em
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD0wk48001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store.
Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...
Grab our Winners Blinkie!


Design Team's Favourite Top 3 in no particular order....
12 - Kym
15 - Melanie
20 - Andrea
All 3 of you have WON A FREE DIGI STAMP!  
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD0wk480123 to claim your download voucher from the digi store. 
Claims must be received by 26/12/17, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog. 

Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you all for taking part in our challenges.  We love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations...
Merry Christmas! We'll be back on 5th January with a brand new challenge, but make sure you head over to the DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE HERE where you can also join in the challenges over there and they're back on 2nd January!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!