Friday 25 September 2015

Week 39 - Crafting Challenge at Polkadoodles - Favourite Card Shape

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooo out there in blogland :-)
How are you all?  Have you all had a fabulous week?

Well, it's Friday and that means it's the start of a new challenge here at
Polkadoodles.

This fortnight's theme is

Favourite Card Shape
Now that could be absolutely anything
if it's your favourite then enter our challenge :-)

The winner of this challenge receive a $10 gift certificate to the Polkadoodles Downloads store :-)

You do not have to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
The rules are over there in the side bar ------>

You have until Noon GMT, Friday 9th October to enter.

Are you looking for some fabulous and fun papers to make your
Halloween or Fall creations.

Then why not go and check out the latest additions to the store.



Some great paper bundles and fabulous Halloween digital images for
you to colour too :-)

The Design Team have been busy once again.  So let's see what they
have for your inspiration this week.

Scatty Jan - For my shaped card I have used the Work and Play 11 collection going for the golf theme.  I have used both the Male and Female Golfer although he is hidden - I coloured up with pencils . Everything used is from the collection - the images are available as digis too - Female Golfer  and Male Golfer.


Asha - My favourite card shape is rectangular. Not too boring when you have great material to work with. My card features images and papers from the Witchie Witchie CD, which is fabulously ghoulish and perfect for fun Halloween projects. I coloured the witch with pencils. She's called Witch Wendie and is also available as a separate download digi.


Ria -  Okay I think I will be the most boring one on the team as my favourite is Square cards... I just love to make them in all sizes. So for my card I used the papers and sentiment from the Work and Play 9 love and kisses collection.  And I used this gorgeous stamp called Winter Time from the Octavia Frosted Winter collection to show you that she is perfect for other occasions... She is coloured with pencils. 


Aunty Sue - Now for my card I have done a Stepper card. I just love these but do struggle with the measurements so is not my normal shape but one of my Favorites. My card features the fabulous CD - Octavia Frosted Winter. Oh the detail on these CD papers, embellishments and images are just awesome. You can find the cd/download in the shop HERE. I have coloured this with my Pens and used lots of embellishments and sentiment from the CD.


Karon - Now I made my favourite fold (the Z or S fold card) totally missing the point that it was favourite shape, but hey it's a shape right?!  I used the wonderful Winston collection for my card. Everything is from the collection and I added a little metal floral charm from my stash.  This is Etty's new Dress and she is also available as a single digi to download and colour.


Jenny - Here is my favourite shaped card, I love easel cards and the circle ones are just a little bit special. I have used Octavia Frosted Winter for my card and have printed onto photo paper as i used the collection but the image is also available as a stand alone digi.
  

Wendy - I'm really quite boring with my card shapes, my favourite is square. For this card I've used Spooky Mummy from this years Halloween release, the papers are from two different collections, Halloween/Autumn 2015 bundle 1 & bundle 2. The sentiment is from Spooky 2015 bundle and the frame is from the 2013 Witchie Witchie bundle.


Jackie - My creation for the favourite card shape is a box card. I have used the wonderful papers and pre-coloured digis from the Work and Play 5 Collection- Festive Hollybobs. Time to start getting ready for Christmas!



Fabulous inspiration from the ladies.

Our winners for the Shabby Chic challenge will be announced next Friday.

So now, it's over to you.

Get crafting and enter your card in this latest challenge.

Favourite Card Shape

You have until Noon GMT, Friday 9th October to enter.
Please remember only two entries per person.

We only have a few little rules, and we would hate for you to loose out on prizes.
The rules are over there in the side bar.

See you next week.



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!