Saturday 8 February 2014

A fun tip for Dollie Goes East

Good morning, Claire C here with a very quick tutorial for the gorgeous scroll sentiments from Dollie Goes East. 


I wanted to make the sentiment look like a proper scroll so I cut it out and inked with a little distress ink. To create the scroll  I simply took a cocktail stick, rolled it over a versamark in pad and embossed with gold embossing powder. Next I glued an embossed cocktail stick at each end and then rolled each one until it was the size I wanted. I added a little more glue to secure the scroll and it was ready to pop on my card.  Easy peasy



Here's a pic of the finished card.
Thanks for visiting today
Claire xx


5 comments:

  1. This is stunning Claire - fabulous creation and great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tip, thank you so much for sharing this xx Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this the colours are great, keeeeeep crafting Katie xx

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!