Thursday 11 April 2013

Stuidio 12 - What does a good gardener do?

Hi, Miria here with a new Studio 12 project.


 I made this card using paper, coloured digis and sentiment from cd Picknix Collection 1
I distressed all the images. For the apron I used a template, you can find plenty on the net; I added a punched doily lace, two wooden gardening tools, a diaper pin and a polka dotted button.
I printed the butterfly twice and made two antennas with wire. I drew faux stitching on the edges.
You can see some closer details here below.





Don't forget to visit the shop to discover new products and all details about Nikky's Create and Craft shows and Workshops.
I wish you a great Thursday, Miria.

2 comments:

  1. Totally fabulous creation and that sentiment is fab!! so beautifully presented too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, love the design.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!