Tuesday 22 January 2013

Flowers Feed The Soul

Hello Crafters, it's Dee here with a cute little canvas for you.  I applied acrylics paints in pinks and greens for the base then added some spots with a pearl paint dabber.  I scribbled round the spots and added some strings of dots with a pink Promarker to add some interest.  The Flower, signpost, sentiment, leafy sprig and backing paper are all from the Studio 12 Heavenly Garden Collection (one of my faves).  Some distress ink round the oval just helps 'lift it off' the canvas background, some bakers twine and buttons just finish the piece off nicely.
Sorry it's a bad picture, but I'm having a few issues with my camera (and bad skills on my part, lol)

Don't forget to check back on Thursday for the next Studio 12 make, and Friday for the Polka Doodles challenge, plenty of inspiration for you all from the uber talented Design Teams.

6 comments:

  1. A very pretty canvas Dee. Love the shabby background and the button embellishing is a great idea.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous dee!! love the buttons and the twine...a super cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!